I’ll be on the road for roughly 90 days, which means I’ll see a lot of hotels, motels, and B & B’s. I’ll post pictures and descriptions of the ones you should know about.
Stays on The Stretch
2 thoughts on “Stays on The Stretch”
I will! Thank you so much. Bandera’s a cool place. Just like Nashville!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- RT @DavidJUrban: Great being on @AC360 last Friday with @PamelaBrownCNN and @David_Gergen having a “rational conversation about polarizing… 2 months ago
- RT @edlavaCNN: Heartbroken doesn’t capture it. @DrewGriffinCNN is the best. Smart, relentless and dedicated to journalism. Always one of th… 3 months ago
- WOW! "The ability to bend an inch at a time while seeming to stand up straight is a useful and gendered skill. Most… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @VanJones68: Time to stand together against #racism and #Antisemitism … https://t.co/2P9K5V5FlF 4 months ago
- RT @DavidPriess: “The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he w… 7 months ago
- So true. Melissa Bank wrote one of my lifelong friends. Rest In Peace. twitter.com/gideonyago/sta… 7 months ago
My Car Window
About The Stretch
Join 54 other subscribers
Holler if you come through Nashville Tennessee (we are from Bandera)