I’ll be on the road for roughly 90 days, which means I’ll see a lot of hotels, motels, and B & B’s. I’ll post pictures and descriptions of the ones you should know about.
Stays on The Stretch
- RT @NewsHour: Jim Lehrer was a giant in journalism. His tenacity and dedication to simply delivering the news remain the core of our work a… 5 days ago
- This is a valuable read at this time of year— all of the time, actually. —> johnpavlovitz.com/2019/02/21/eve… 1 month ago
- 2019’s best TV moment? It was Stephen Colbert answering Anderson Cooper’s question about grief. - The Washington Po… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- An excellent organization for you to support —> Increase Trauma Resources for Journalists traumajournalism-95123.causevox.com 1 month ago
- Seven years ago, on this day, 26 people were killed by gun violence at Sandy Hook Elementary School. 20 victims we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The second least populated county east of the Mississippi has the darkest skies and the most love for stars that sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago