As I make my way across the country, I’m stopping to chat with people about what they love about their life, their work, and where they live. Look, most of us aren’t living out our passion every single day. Don’t you want to know what it could be like if you were? I do. That’s why I’m hunting down these lucky people and trying to find their secret— how are they doing it? What did it take? What does it feel like? If you’re one of the lucky ones and this describes you, I want to hear from you!
People on The Stretch
- @BillWeirCNN You are amazing. Any one of us would have just floated out of frame and and into the fetal position. 2 weeks ago
- RT @justinbaldoni: My wife Emily jokingly asked our five year old daughter to point at the TV & pick which person she wanted to be our pres… 1 month ago
- @jared_misner @nytimes A beautiful tribute to your best friend- your once in a lifetime love. 1 month ago
- This essay by @jesmimi will break your heart in ten different ways— it’s the kind of writing that sticks around and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- ""I won’t go back to normal. This has ignited a fire in me. There’s so many things we’ve got in the works, to conti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- THIS twitter.com/PACAF/status/1… 5 months ago