As I make my way across the country, I’m stopping to chat with people about what they love about their life, their work, and where they live. Look, most of us aren’t living out our passion every single day. Don’t you want to know what it could be like if you were? I do. That’s why I’m hunting down these lucky people and trying to find their secret— how are they doing it? What did it take? What does it feel like? If you’re one of the lucky ones and this describes you, I want to hear from you!
People on The Stretch
- RT @BrookeBCNN: INCREDIBLE. "We were about to leave the neighborhood, but we heard your voice" -- @edlavaCNN cnn.com/2017/08/27/us/… #harve… 3 weeks ago
- @I_M_BrandieK Great reporting! Great read! 4 weeks ago
- Search for missing World War II soldier died w/ his mom. Now, there's a new clue - and hope ydr.com/story/news/201… GREAT work @I_M_BrandieK 4 weeks ago
- RT @PreetBharara: I would prefer my leaders to inspire, rather than demean, degrade, destroy, scare, slander, pander, bewilder and embarras… 1 month ago
- RT @maggieNYT: Story coming soon - James Murdoch, son of Ripert +chair of 21st Century Fox, rips Potus response to Charlottesville, pledges… 1 month ago
- RT @RyanLizza: 🙄 twitter.com/mlcalderone/st… 1 month ago