As I make my way across the country, I’m stopping to chat with people about what they love about their life, their work, and where they live. Look, most of us aren’t living out our passion every single day. Don’t you want to know what it could be like if you were? I do. That’s why I’m hunting down these lucky people and trying to find their secret— how are they doing it? What did it take? What does it feel like? If you’re one of the lucky ones and this describes you, I want to hear from you!
People on The Stretch
- RT @NewsHour: Jim Lehrer was a giant in journalism. His tenacity and dedication to simply delivering the news remain the core of our work a… 5 days ago
- This is a valuable read at this time of year— all of the time, actually. —> johnpavlovitz.com/2019/02/21/eve… 1 month ago
- 2019’s best TV moment? It was Stephen Colbert answering Anderson Cooper’s question about grief. - The Washington Po… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- An excellent organization for you to support —> Increase Trauma Resources for Journalists traumajournalism-95123.causevox.com 1 month ago
- Seven years ago, on this day, 26 people were killed by gun violence at Sandy Hook Elementary School. 20 victims we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The second least populated county east of the Mississippi has the darkest skies and the most love for stars that sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago