As I make my way across the country, I’m stopping to chat with people about what they love about their life, their work, and where they live. Look, most of us aren’t living out our passion every single day. Don’t you want to know what it could be like if you were? I do. That’s why I’m hunting down these lucky people and trying to find their secret— how are they doing it? What did it take? What does it feel like? If you’re one of the lucky ones and this describes you, I want to hear from you!
People on The Stretch
- RT @amandahess: it’s annoying to hear people respond to this moment, of taking sexual harassment seriously, with hand-wringing about “where… 1 week ago
- RT @stuartpstevens: No we don't. But we do need to make it easier for rape & sexual assault victims to come forward and find justice. Only… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RonanFarrow: It matters what we say to survivors in our lives about whether they should speak out: newyorker.com/news/news-desk… https://t.co… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MarkHertling: Real leaders are curious about their profession, their people & their environment. They know they never will have all th… 4 weeks ago
- .@mollyringwald says ME TOO newyorker.com/culture/cultur… 1 month ago
- RT @RonanFarrow: In a 10 month investigation, 13 women told me Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed or assaulted them. 3 allege rape: https:/… 1 month ago