As I make my way across the country, I’m stopping to chat with people about what they love about their life, their work, and where they live. Look, most of us aren’t living out our passion every single day. Don’t you want to know what it could be like if you were? I do. That’s why I’m hunting down these lucky people and trying to find their secret— how are they doing it? What did it take? What does it feel like? If you’re one of the lucky ones and this describes you, I want to hear from you!
People on The Stretch
- RT @CNN: "Let me be clear tonight. The people of Haiti have been through more... withstood more -- they've fought back against more injusti… 1 month ago
- RT @BillWeirCNN: My dad counted on free-access days to afford a vacation This won’t hurt the “Patagonia-wearing elites” It will hurt the… 2 months ago
- RT @SallyQYates: Today is a good day to re-read President Bush’s speech at the Islamic Center of Washington DC six days after 9/11. https:… 2 months ago
- RT @BillWeirCNN: Once asked an older gent in Havana if he read the local paper. “No,” he smiled. “I already know what it will say.” https:… 2 months ago
- RT @amandahess: it’s annoying to hear people respond to this moment, of taking sexual harassment seriously, with hand-wringing about “where… 3 months ago
- RT @stuartpstevens: No we don't. But we do need to make it easier for rape & sexual assault victims to come forward and find justice. Only… 3 months ago