As I make my way across the country, I’m stopping to chat with people about what they love about their life, their work, and where they live. Look, most of us aren’t living out our passion every single day. Don’t you want to know what it could be like if you were? I do. That’s why I’m hunting down these lucky people and trying to find their secret— how are they doing it? What did it take? What does it feel like? If you’re one of the lucky ones and this describes you, I want to hear from you!
People on The Stretch
- @kathleen_belew I watched it with my dad. I was in the second grade. It terrified me and for years I worried abou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @nationsfilm I'm trying to reach you with an interview request. Will you please follow me so that I can send you a DM? Thank you so much. 1 month ago
- @MiaMBloom Incredible. 2 months ago
- @BillWeirCNN You are amazing. Any one of us would have just floated out of frame and and into the fetal position. 6 months ago
- RT @justinbaldoni: My wife Emily jokingly asked our five year old daughter to point at the TV & pick which person she wanted to be our pres… 6 months ago
- @jared_misner @nytimes A beautiful tribute to your best friend- your once in a lifetime love. 6 months ago