As I make my way across the country, I’m stopping to chat with people about what they love about their life, their work, and where they live. Look, most of us aren’t living out our passion every single day. Don’t you want to know what it could be like if you were? I do. That’s why I’m hunting down these lucky people and trying to find their secret— how are they doing it? What did it take? What does it feel like? If you’re one of the lucky ones and this describes you, I want to hear from you!
People on The Stretch
- @DeirdreBowdish @marcmaron Mine too! 1 day ago
- @DanielGalef @danijshapiro Together and near each other in a headline! 5 days ago
- @VagabondGirl @danijshapiro that's right. 5 days ago
- @annehelen Would this person want to moonlight in Whitefish? I could keep them busy for a whole day. 5 days ago
- @danijshapiro sandwich and assassination....rarely used together or near each other 5 days ago
- @kathleen_belew I watched it with my dad. I was in the second grade. It terrified me and for years I worried abou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago