As I make my way across the country, I’m stopping to chat with people about what they love about their life, their work, and where they live. Look, most of us aren’t living out our passion every single day. Don’t you want to know what it could be like if you were? I do. That’s why I’m hunting down these lucky people and trying to find their secret— how are they doing it? What did it take? What does it feel like? If you’re one of the lucky ones and this describes you, I want to hear from you!
People on The Stretch
- RT @DavidJUrban: Great being on @AC360 last Friday with @PamelaBrownCNN and @David_Gergen having a “rational conversation about polarizing… 1 month ago
- RT @edlavaCNN: Heartbroken doesn’t capture it. @DrewGriffinCNN is the best. Smart, relentless and dedicated to journalism. Always one of th… 1 month ago
- WOW! "The ability to bend an inch at a time while seeming to stand up straight is a useful and gendered skill. Most… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @VanJones68: Time to stand together against #racism and #Antisemitism … https://t.co/2P9K5V5FlF 3 months ago
- RT @DavidPriess: “The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he w… 5 months ago
- So true. Melissa Bank wrote one of my lifelong friends. Rest In Peace. twitter.com/gideonyago/sta… 6 months ago