As I make my way across the country, I’m stopping to chat with people about what they love about their life, their work, and where they live. Look, most of us aren’t living out our passion every single day. Don’t you want to know what it could be like if you were? I do. That’s why I’m hunting down these lucky people and trying to find their secret— how are they doing it? What did it take? What does it feel like? If you’re one of the lucky ones and this describes you, I want to hear from you!
People on The Stretch
- ""I won’t go back to normal. This has ignited a fire in me. There’s so many things we’ve got in the works, to conti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- THIS twitter.com/PACAF/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @MrJeffGiles: New @VanityFair cover: Janelle Monae getting personal—and political—from quarantine: “There can be a real uprising.”… 1 month ago
- Woman in her bathtub and guy in his home studio (same place he keeps his denim) make amazing music. This one is my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @AC360: Help front line nurse Sylvia LeRoy, who is struggling to regain brain function after suffering a virus related coma: https://t.c… 2 months ago
- "I do wish my mom and dad and my brother, Carter were alive to meet Wyatt...I imagine them all together, arms aroun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago