As I make my way across the country, I’m stopping to chat with people about what they love about their life, their work, and where they live. Look, most of us aren’t living out our passion every single day. Don’t you want to know what it could be like if you were? I do. That’s why I’m hunting down these lucky people and trying to find their secret— how are they doing it? What did it take? What does it feel like? If you’re one of the lucky ones and this describes you, I want to hear from you!
People on The Stretch
- This essay by @jesmimi will break your heart in ten different ways— it’s the kind of writing that sticks around and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- ""I won’t go back to normal. This has ignited a fire in me. There’s so many things we’ve got in the works, to conti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- THIS twitter.com/PACAF/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @MrJeffGiles: New @VanityFair cover: Janelle Monae getting personal—and political—from quarantine: “There can be a real uprising.”… 4 months ago
- Woman in her bathtub and guy in his home studio (same place he keeps his denim) make amazing music. This one is my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @AC360: Help front line nurse Sylvia LeRoy, who is struggling to regain brain function after suffering a virus related coma: https://t.c… 4 months ago