As I make my way across the country, I’m stopping to chat with people about what they love about their life, their work, and where they live. Look, most of us aren’t living out our passion every single day. Don’t you want to know what it could be like if you were? I do. That’s why I’m hunting down these lucky people and trying to find their secret— how are they doing it? What did it take? What does it feel like? If you’re one of the lucky ones and this describes you, I want to hear from you!
People on The Stretch
- @elliotcwilliams @Publix Completely agree with you about @Publix fried chicken. I like to put their tenders on a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @n1leftbehind: One of the most important things in helping SIV Applicants is avoiding scams. You can find a list of best practices here… 3 months ago
- RT @JasonIsbell: Nanci Griffith wrote such beautiful songs. I didn’t know her, but I believe it must be true that she had a big beautiful h… 3 months ago
- My friend @DrLeanaWen's new book, Lifelines, is available! She's been a crucial voice of calm & science during the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @amyshearn Heartburn by Nora Ephron--- not exactly a fluffy bunny but gives A++ giggle endorphins. 4 months ago
- @DeirdreBowdish @marcmaron Mine too! 4 months ago